Are you looking for a new opportunity in the ever-growing Boston real estate market? If so, you may be the one we're looking for!
Team Sales Agent
We are Focus Real Estate and we're actively seeking new salespeople to join our team.
We have a proven history of success in the Boston area and we're here to support you every step of the way! Some of the ways we support our team members include:
- Lead Generation - We're currently generating more leads per month than most brokerages generate in a year.
- Exclusive World Class Coaching - We are one of only a handful of offices nationwide that is part of the exclusive Tom Ferry Team+ Coaching program. As a team member, you receive this coaching at no extra cost when you join Focus Real Estate. Go ahead and Google "Tom Ferry" or check out this video.
- Turn Key Listing Support - We want you to succeed and we support your efforts every step of the way. Examples include professional photography, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, extensive social media efforts and support staff that includes a marketing director with over 10 years of experience in real estate marketing.
- Part of the Family - When you join FOCUS Real Estate, you will not only be part of one of Boston’s top producing real estate teams, but you'll also be part of our family.
So what are you waiting for? If you have a strong desire to work and want to succeed in Boston’s lucrative real estate market, give us a call. We want to hear from you!
Take the next steps by applying at https://focusrealestate.workable.com/jobs/564204.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Part-time Administrative Assistant
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your exceptional organizational skills and detail oriented approach to support a growing local business? Do you like working in a social environment where you can jump in on a variety of tasks to get things done? Then we want to hear from you.
FOCUS Real Estate is searching for an organized and hardworking administrative assistant for 20-30 hours a week to support our busy office.
- Help maintain office (supplies, maintenance, organization, etc.)
- Be the primary person to handle the office reception, incoming calls, messages, etc. while in office
- Online and offline file management
- Support preparation of listing and buyer presentations for agents
- Field tasks and support as needed
- Update sign installations
- Let contractors/ vendors into properties
- Create/ update transaction spreadsheets
- Other tasks as needed
- Service-based attitude
- Exceptional organizational abilities
- Strong computer skills - proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Familiarity with QuickBooks desktop a plus
- Handy person skills/ interest or willingness to do handy tasks a plus
- Minimum High school graduate, bachelor's degree preferred (not required)
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Current driver's license
- Hourly; commensurate with experience
Email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!