"Randal sold our condo in one weekend without being listed, at the beginning of the pandemic! Professional, responsive and seamless!" Google, Feb 2021
There's more than one way to sell your home. Selling your home as a private sale (i.e., not listing it on MLS) has many advantages:
- Respects your privacy - fewer people know your home is for sale; no 'curious neighbors' coming to open houses. Keeps your home out of the spotlight.
- More COVID-safe process - no open houses, fewer showings
- Less preparation and repairs of your home prior to marketing it
- Less of an inconvenience - you don't have to vacate for open houses and showings
- Avoid the hassle of negotiations. Buyers are more apt to give you their best offer to avoid getting into a bidding war with other buyers if the house goes on the market.
- Allows you to test the market and create interest before listing on MLS
If selling your home privately appeals to you, Focus Real Estate has the connections, market knowledge and experience to navigate this process. Reach out to us to get the process started.