Now Hiring Sales Agents to Join our Team in Newton Highlands
We're currently seeking agents to join our team - click here to apply today.
Luxury Real Estate Brokerage looking for agents to join a team in Newton Highlands location.
No monthly/yearly fees, few expenses, no off-the top commission fees, only team split!
Team Sales Agent
We are Focus Real Estate and we're actively seeking new full-time salespeople to join our team in our brand new office in Newton.
We have a proven history of success in the Boston area and we're here to support you every step of the way! Some of the ways we support our team members include:
- Culture - a fun group of agents who all work together (yes - we all work together to support each other) and often also play hard together!
- Lead Generation - We provide no cost and low cost leads to those agents on the team who follow-up, use the systems and tools and also work on their own lead generation
- Exclusive World Class Coaching - We are one of only a handful of offices nationwide that is part of the exclusive Tom Ferry Team+ Coaching program. As a team member you receive this coaching at no extra cost when you join Focus Real Estate. Go ahead and Google "Tom Ferry" to learn more.
- Mentoring - you get direct access to the owners for weekly trainings, mentoring, problem solving
Our agents took home an average of $150,000 in 2021 in commissions after splits. Our top producing agents are pushing $300,000 a year. We take care of transaction coordination, marketing, we have an in house photographer, and two hands on owners who provide direct training, support and referrals to the team.
- Active MA Real Estate License or ability to become licensed soon
- Car and license
- Bachelors Degree or strong work history
- Willingness to prospect and make phone calls to prospective buyers and sellers
- A desire to learn and improve your skills
- Full-time agents dedicated to their career, skills and clients only (or willing to go full-time in the next 3 months)
- Experience as an agent
- Sales Experience
- Customer Service Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $270,000.00 per year
- 1 year
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click here to apply!
Our team of experienced real estate agents is here to help you every step of the way, whether you're buying, selling, or just looking for information.
Find Your New Home
If you're in the market for a new home, be sure to check out our current listings
What's Your Home Worth
If you're interested in finding out the value of your home.